Sunday, October 9, 2011

Introducing....

I can sometimes be a bit paranoid about putting my real and/or complete name out on the internet. I'm a little old-school so it takes me awhile to get comfortable with cyberspace. So here in blog-land, my name is Lee. It IS my middle name. And Young is a family name though not my actual surname. I think I'm comfortable with that. My DH, I'll use a derivative of his middle name from here-on-out as well is Marty. And that son of ours, he shall now be called Nick. In fact, I'll probably refer to most friends and family by their middle names. It's respecting their privacy too as many of them aren't even comfortable with being on that popular social network. I'm there under my real name but have grown pretty comfortable with knowing how to control the privacy settings. Here, there's no telling who's lurking and sees the things you post, so it'll be what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...