Friday, October 28, 2011

Fina-Lee Friday!

  • Again went to Lowe's for some additional closet supplies...I'm making up the plans as I go :)
  • Wondered why the lady was standing in the (busy) traffic lane talking to a man in the center median and wasn't about to move until the man moved her? And I had to swerve.
  • It was a half-day school day...Grandparents' Day.
  • Nick's friend needed to ride home with us so we had lunch from that clown Ronald's place.
  • Wondered why two slow-pokes insisted on driving side-by-side impeding traffic for miles.
  • Nick's friend's mom came and picked up BOTH boys for a play time they haven't had in weeks.
  • The stash closet is looking more like a miniature quilt store, lol. Love seeing the fabrics on the shelves. It's exciting to see progress...it's been a long time!
  • Marty works from home on Friday.
  • I don't have to cook...we get take-out on Friday :) Baja Fresh...Dos Manos, we split it, and I still couldn't eat but half of it...it's huge! and there are chips and salsa :) Nick had a burger from that other boxy clown place. He won't eat Mexican food. Except a crispy taco with just meat & cheese. Baja Fresh only has soft tacos. :S
  • Wondering if Rory McElroy will win the Shanghai golf tournament...he's in the lead by 2. I use to play golf. Until I got married. Until I had Nick. Until I had foot problems. Until I got fat...and lazy. My clubs are still in the garage. Once followed Tom Watson at a demonstration round. And another time followed Arnold Palmer at another event. Yeah, that was a long time ago.
  • Nick thinks it's possible to have too much quilt fabric. I wonder if he'd say the same about video games?
  • It was dry and windy today. I'd rather have the fall weather of the wet land I was raised in. This is not my favorite time of year.
  • I'll be glad when pumpkin holiday is over...and the TV gets rid of the slasher movies!!!
  • My daughter forwarded pictures of my grandson. They had a dusting of snow where they live and it was his first time having snow fall on him. He didn't like it. But he sure is cute. He's 13 months old.
  • And that's Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! I enjoyed your post -- especially the comparison of fabric to video games (and whether you can have enough of one)! TOO true! I do love this time of year -- and I love pumpkins, although I can do without the slasher movies, too! Hugs -- have a great Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...