Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hello 2011

Whew! Where have I been? Utterly distracted. Treacherously dealing with the affairs of the 'farm' and the 'frontier' and secretly wishing both would go away and take my 'addiction' to them with them. Well, that likely won't happen, but hopefully, prayerfully?, the time spent on them will be lessened.

2010 is nearly over; in less than six hours here. 2010 in so many respects has been a personal waste. I've neglected much. I've felt the un-dealt-with effects of my own sins of anger, resentment, bitterness, laziness and neglect of God and His word. And so 2011 will encounter the prayers and efforts of trying to undo what I should never have allowed to occur within my own heart and soul.

Lifting my bottle of water, as I'm not a drinker, here's to 2011 !
------------------------------------------
Oct.1, 2011 - I obviously didn't get this posted on Dec 31st, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...