Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Getting It Done

I'm a couple of days late in getting this listed as it should have been posted on 31 December 2012.  Judy has changed from her UFO Challenge of recent years to a monthly list of four items to get done in given month.  These don't have to be complete projects from start to finish, but elements of any given project in an effort to make progress towards getting 'it' done.  I can do that, I think.  After all, that's pretty much all I managed to do with my UFO Challenge progress anyway.  How does one eat an elephant?  One bite at a time.  And with that, here's my list of four items to accomplish in January:


  • Finish Easy Street to the flimsy stage
  • Quilt #031 Valentine Quilt (see my 2012 UFO list)
  • Start Bella Luce: prep and cut fabric
  • Finish the Dresden Plate block on #23 Rooster Quilt (see my 2012 UFO list)
And there it is, my very first list for 2013.

3 comments:

  1. Great list. I like seeing both finish and start on the list. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, now I am thinking about a new Valentine quilt. I have no clue where the old one is. Maybe I should have put that on my list! Find old quilts! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good list! Are you like me? I find the 'getting it done' list is a LOT more manageable than 12 UFOs!!! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...