Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Oh My Stars! or Oh My, Stars!

Gotta love the English language and our grammar and punctuation, or lack thereof.  In this case, it's Stars! and lots of them, as in Sawtooth Stars.  

I missed getting my post ready for Monday, so I'm linking it up today, at Judy's Patchwork Times Design Wall Monday.  I'm glad she leaves the link open for several days.  The Sawtooth Stars are for my January NewFO project, and I'll provide more detail on that on January 31st when I link up to Cat Patches.  There are 40 of these stars.  Note the star on the right, 8 of them have one solid square instead of the HSTs. 

Sawtooth Stars

2 comments:

  1. These blocks are fabulous! Lee, how wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great stars!!! A newFO huh? I love that term!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...