Friday, January 4, 2013

Do U EQ?

In my geographic part of the world, EQ is an acronym for Earth Quake!  And they still take my breath away because they're SNEAKY!  I know another big one will hit one day and I don't relish that thought, but really, that's not what this post is about.

I would like to know, do you use Electric Quilt?  I guess the latest version is 7, and according to their website, it is compatible with Windows 8, yeah, I know, but it's what came on my new computer and I'm finding my way around it.  I was still in the dark ages of XP.  Back to EQ7.  If you use it, do you really, really find yourself making the quilts you design?  It's a pretty pricy piece of software to just sit and make pretty picture-quilts out of, lol. 

I was telling Marty about it and he was headed to a computer store for a new graphics card for his own computer so he'll check and see if they have it and said he'd get it if I wanted it, but I thought I'd ask y'all first.  I told him I needed to do some research.

Looking forward to any and all comments pro/con about this software especially if you have EQ7 and use it with Win8; is it truly compatible?

1 comment:

  1. I've done earthquakes and Electric Quilt. LOL!! I've had a very good time taking blocks I've found interesting and making them into doll quilts. Now that AL won the BCS game, I'll be making the quilt I put together in EQ a couple of weeks ago. I'm still rocking on Windows 7, so I can't answer that question. Sorry. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...