Friday, December 30, 2011

Fina-Lee Friday

Not Again! Really? Already Friday? Not only that, there's ONLY today and tomorrow left of 2011! What happened to this year? It's GONE! In a flash!! And knowing how fast it went, I can only imagine how fast 2012 will fly by. Lord, please help me to be ready and to appreciate every moment!
  • So when will I "un-decorate"? Some of my friends on that social network have all their Christmas stuff down, packed away already...the day after Christmas!! That's a little too soon for me, I mean, I JUST got the tree up and decorated, didn't I?
  • I just realized I'll be spending New Year's Eve alone. Hmmm, totally a-l-o-n-e, well, except for Fanner and Raven. Marty and Nick went with Marty's photog buddy to Phoenix where they'll be able to visit Marty's dad. That's a good thing. Dad is 85 I think. It's been 3.5 years since they've seen each other, and Nick has changed a bit during that time. It's good he'll get to visit with his Grandpa.
  • Fanner needs to be put to rest. I keep telling myself this has to happen. But I don't want it to happen. She still has 'good' days, days when she seems well. But I think she's really not that well. She can't tell me how much pain she's in. I don't like that the decision falls on MY shoulders. I don't like it at all. I don't want this kitty to be gone :( Lord, won't You just take her without me having to do what I don't want to do?
  • Nick's been on holiday all week. That means, little to no outings in the car so... no traffic rants :) though I could probably think of some past ones, hehe.
  • Why do people who know I would like (and need) to lose weight buy me wonderful tasty treats for Christmas? Blush, why do I keep buying them as well?
  • I don't make New Year's resolutions. Waste of time. I never keep them (when I did make said resolutions). I don't have a good accountability system...not sure I'd listen to said accountability system either. I'm a rebel.
  • My last PT appointment this morning. Doctor visit on 1/4/12. Sometimes I think PT is just another one of those medical rackets. I feel that way toward the drug companies :P . Tired of medical stuff!!
  • Anxious to learn which number Judy will pick on Sunday(?) for the first 2012 UFO Challenge project to be worked on. So far she has 94 participants signed up!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA!!! I kept telling Todd that I was going to go back to WW in January. What did he do but fill my stocking with all manners of chocolate. Good grief! I cannot believe that this is the last Friday of the year. Wow. It's gone by so quickly. It's definitely left its mark, too. I'm sorry about your kitty. That's so, so hard. Praying for you there. I'll be along on New Year's day -- Todd's on shift. I don't mind...I'll be able to make my traditional split pea soup (which he does not enjoy)! Hugs to you, Lee! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...