Sunday, February 3, 2013

Stash Report - Week 5, 2013

Whoohoo, I'm getting my stash report in EARLY - for me! hehe.  Since Marty wrecked his car, and as we thought would happen, the insurance company considers it totaled, he's busy looking for a replacement - my goodness cars have become expensive (our last purchase was my Highlander in 2006!).  He has plans to drive a fair distance today, ahem, in 'my' car of course to go look, so we only went to the main service at church so as to give him plenty of time to look.

Alright, back to the subject of this post, my Stash Report (jump over to Patchwork Times for more).  I went looking for yet another yard of fabric for my Belle Luce project - the inner border.  I found one, though at the store I still wasn't keen on it, but bought a yard anyway.  Once home and auditioned on the design wall, I liked it better and so decided I will use it.  I did put the inner border on but will wait until I've added the outer border before posting another picture.  With that said, here's my report for this week:

Used This Week: 0 yards
Used Year to Date: 0 yards
Added This Week: 1 yards
Added Year to Date: 3 yards
Net Used for 2013: -3 yards

There you have it, I've added one more yard to my stash (though actually part of it is being used).  I count used only when completed with binding, so nothing shown used yet this year.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I decided to adapt Judy's rules on that. When she's finished piecing a top, she counts it. When she's finished piecing a back, she counts it. When she's got the binding on, she counts the yardage for that. I feel more productive that way! :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...