Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Blog Changes

Well, I don't know if I like it better or not, and it will take a little time to adjust.  I may eventually change my header picture too.  Have I mentioned how I'm not as computer savvy as I'd like to be?  I did finally figure out how to make my blog 3-columns wide, but had to change templates.  I may still monkey around with it in the future, but for now this is how it will look.  To me, it seems too stark and I'm not sure how to change that - hey, it took me a great deal of time just to get it to this point!  And I don't think I could figure out how to change it back.

[And, ok Blogger, why do you keep giving me error messages when you auto-save my post while I'm typing it?  Is it something I'm doing, or not doing, or are you having technical difficulties?]

I'm hoping this will give a more organized appearance, at least to the blog - we won't talk about my house.

2 comments:

  1. Blogger gives me the same error message when it's autosaving a draft post. Who knows why, as long as it saves it! I've thought about a 3-column format too, but so far too busy (or lazy) to make the effort. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this! You did a great job implementing the 3-column look -- congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...