Monday, February 25, 2013

Reporting Late for Stash Report

I didn't have any changes one way or the other this past week, however, I did the week before but didn't get my changes so posted, so, these are my updated numbers.  There is only an increase...again...as I had a wonderful Friday with a friend on the 15th and she and I went to JoAnn's and a local craft store that carries quilt fabric, and then had lunch at a tea garden restaurant and then just chatted awhile.  While at JoAnn's, she found a white-on-white of multi-sized dots or looked like snowballs depending on your intended application.   We prefer the latter since we're taking the same class and doing a Christmas quilt.  At the cutting station, I decided I'd get two yards as well, since w-o-w's are always good to have in your stash :)

Used This Week: 0 yards
Used Year to Date: 0 yards
Added This Week: 2 yards
Added Year to Date: 5 yards
Net Used for 2013: -5 yards


I'm sure just about everyone else has already posted at Judy's Patchwork Times, but you can still check if you want to.

Time to go see what's on my design wall for that report ;p

1 comment:

  1. Your day sounds like a fun one! And those aren't bad numbers! I really wish I could get mine DOWN! LOL! Ah well. . . ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...