Friday, February 15, 2013

Yay for Friday

And yeah, I should make it 'Fina-Lee' Friday but I really want to enjoy the day.  I suppose my only rant for the day would be to question why Marty decided to work from home...decision made just this morning.

I have my good quilting friend 'Panda' coming over - I just realized I don't know her middle name which is what I use for everyone here in Blog-land, so for today at least, I'll just use the name of her favorite animal :)
When she gets here, which should be very soon, we're going to work on cutting some 3" half-square triangles on her AccuQuilt machine.  These will be for a class she talked me into taking with her at a quilt show next month.  I'm sure it will be fun (the class) and I'll be learning some new techniques I think, as a couple of the requirements are nylon thread and Steam-A-Seam - and I've not really used either.  I think early on I used a little nylon thread, but I don't even remember on what.

Anyway, Panda and I are going to do that, and then we're going to have lunch at a tea restaurant that I didn't even know we had until she had visited me sometime last year, and then I think she wanted to go to a craft store that carries fabric out here.  

I'm looking forward to our get together, but why on earth did Marty have to work from home?  Sometimes you just want to have 'girl time' without the guys hanging around and he KNEW my friend was coming over today.  Well, I'll just have to get over it and I WILL enjoy my day.

Have a joyous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...