Sunday, November 10, 2013

Stash Report Sunday - Week 45, 2013

I guess it's been a few weeks since I've submitted a stash report again, so much for accountability, but then, when you've brought nothing in, and you haven't put anything 'countable' out, it's almost not worth the effort.  And yes, I think I will definitely change my in/out counting method beginning 1/4/2014 (that's the first Sunday).  At that time, I will set three separate points for counting fabric out of the stash: 1. fabric out when constructed to the point of being a flimsy, 2. fabric out for the backing when it has been pinned - even if the quilt isn't yet quilted, and 3. fabric out for the binding when it is done!  I'm looking forward to 2014 where I can count some of these NewFO projects as I get them to the fllimsy stage.  Heck, I may even count some of them that are at the flimsy stage just because they've never been counted before :)

Here are the same old boring numbers.  I'm thankful I suppose that my IN numbers are as high as they might have been.  Surely I'd be adding a whole lot of neutrals to my stash since I'm using a lot of them in my recent projects. 

Used This Week: 0 yards 
Used Year to Date: 10.25 yards  
Added This Week: 0 yards  
Added Year to Date: 46.375 yards  
Net Used for 2013: -36.125 yards

The last quarter of 2013 is becoming known as use it up or do without.

Linking up at Patchwork Times.

Marty has a face-to-face interview tomorrow, please keep his job hunt as a matter of prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...