Sunday, August 4, 2013

Get It Done 2013

I'm not sure if it's that I'm so behind or if others are also behind, but I tried searching for the Get It Done link-up post at Patchwork Times and couldn't find it, though I see that Judy does have her August goals set on her sidebar. Maybe she doesn't do a separate post for that and I've just forgotten. update - Found It!


So with that said, I'm going ahead and posting my goals for August here as well as in the tabbed page I've set up for my goals.  I've also updated some of my prior months' goals info.

  • Catch up from vacation!
  • As Marty has started my quilt room 'makeover', it needs to be finished and then moved back into with greater organization, so the goal: Get back into my quilt room
  • Quilt one, any one, UFO project

I hope you've all been able to make great progress on your July goals.  I clearly need to go back through January-July and work on some of those that ended up not met!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...