Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Get It Done

I hadn't posted my April Get It Done list as I really didn't make the list until mid-month.  A-ha! Moment: Maybe I should add each following month as a to-do item on the previous month's Get It Done list and that way it'd be ready!

Here's what ended up on April's list, shhhh I had most of the items done before I put the list together, but it was still in April, LOL :

For April 2013

  •  Convert some stash scraps to bow tie sets DONE
  •  Convert some stash scraps to spool sets DONE (sufficiently for now)
  •  Convert some stash scraps to tumbler pieces DONE (sufficiently for now)
  •  Finish O Christmas Tree to flimsy DONE

I also converted some stash scraps, and anything under a 1/4 yard of fabric, to 3" squares.  More on those with my NewFO report at the end of May.



For May 2013

  •  Complete 3 large blocks on NewFO from April project #039
  •  Begin May NewFO, 3" squares already cut
  •  Practice free-motion quilting
  •  Put borders on projects #16a, #16b aka the "bricks" UFOs
Linking to Patchwork Times to 'stay accountable', if only in my own mind, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...