Monday, May 6, 2013

Design Wall Monday

I love starting new projects, and this is my NewFO started, barely, in April.  I've been making a lot of progress on it.  

There are 36 blocks to make, and they all need the last two logs.  Then there's the sashing and cornerstone stars.  At this rate, I just might have it in time for at least the 4th of July as it is a 'patriotic quilt'; I might even have it done for Memorial Day, but that's not likely as I want to finish at least one of my oldest quilts from back in the 2006 era before May is over.  

Project #039
But for today, this is what I'm working on.  Take a peak over at Patchwork Times and see what others are doing if you haven't already.


2 comments:

  1. I love log cabin quilts. I'll bet you have it done before July 4th. I really like the colors in yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love log cabin; do you have any idea which setting you will be using yet?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...