There are actually two quilts in this picture. The plan was a single quilt, but I guess I got carried away making the blocks and ended up with enough for two. The differences between the two are only that I made one so that the 'bricks' are laid horizontally and the other one vertically. Then I decided they needed a skinny border before adding the outer border. One will have a blue, about 1" finished, border, the other will have a red one - and I need to choose from the two reds shown. The outer border will probably be about 3", maybe less, of muslin.
Flame can never refuse a quilt, what a buddy.
These are on my Get It Done list, so I should be able to accomplish the borders.