Monday, May 20, 2013

Design Wall Monday

There are actually two quilts in this picture. The plan was a single quilt, but I guess I got carried away making the blocks and ended up with enough for two.  The differences between the two are only that I made one so that the 'bricks' are laid horizontally and the other one vertically.  Then I decided they needed a skinny border before adding the outer border.  One will have a blue, about 1" finished, border, the other will have a red one - and I need to choose from the two reds shown.  The outer border will probably be about 3", maybe less, of muslin. 

Flame can never refuse a quilt, what a buddy.
These are on my Get It Done list, so I should be able to accomplish the borders.

Find more enticing quilt projects at Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. Your quilts look like they were fun to make. Also noted that you had help! No wonder you made more blocks than you needed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...