Friday, December 14, 2012

Cat Tails #4

These two fur-balls have some great times together, chasing each other all over the house, seeking attention, basically doing what young kitties do.  What I had hoped they'd really become are lap cats.  You know, those sweet little things that look up at you with all the kitty-love they have and jump in your lap then curl up and purr and doze off.  Well, I'm here to tell you that most of the time, ok nearly all the time, they.do.not.like.to.be.held.at.all.  Nope, you pick them up and they want down immediately, especially that Raven girl, she cranes her neck away from you and is quite strong - she does not want to be held.  OK, so she makes up for it with her other antics, think 'fetch'.  Over the last few days, little miss Flame has decided she wants to jump up in my lap of her own accord and stretch up under my chin laying on my chest, closing her eyes, purring like crazy and kneading with rather sharp, pointy claws.  She loves having her neck scratched and massaged. 

I don't think they were really loving on each other in this picture though - amazing what a frozen-in-time shot can portray.  I think they were scrapping a bit with an occasional lick in there, which is what I caught in the shot.  Hmmm, maybe Raven thought she was an Orange Creamsicle.  I liked the little white paw wrapped around Raven's neck.  Kitty hugs :)

Raven & Flame

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...