Sunday, June 9, 2013

Stash Report, Week 23, 2013

Well, I haven't added, nor have I taken away, so no change is at least not 'bad' right?  I wasn't sure I should even post & link up with Patchwork Times, but when you don't link, others don't look, so here I go:

Used This Week: 0 yards
Used Year to Date: 10.25 yards
Added This Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 23.625 yards
Net Used for 2013: -13.375 yards 


Besides, I can post on a few other things.


I have one of these:  

  
Needle strawberry...oh, and see how its stem has been peeled back? uh huh
It's independent of the pin tomato and it's just been laying around on the sewing table, and I'd occasionally find it on the floor, hmmm, guess a furr-ball thinks it's her toy...but which furr-ball?  The other day, I caught the little Klepto in the act and it was this one...

FLAME!!!   Huh? What? Who? ME??
Little stinker!  What's really funny is I recently bought them some new mousie toys and this really neat, from my totally human perspective, Cardinal-looking bird, also red like the strawberry.  Neither furr-ball will play with the mice :(  and the bird?  I'm utterly perplexed:  

Chirping cardinal
It's cute right? Looks like a bird, somewhat? Has feathers, beak, wings. It CHIRPS, or more accurately, "CHIPS" and when it "CHIPS", both cats run and HIDE!  They are both afraid of it....now that just ain't right, right?  I'd like to know why it scares them; they're fine until they hear it.  And it's sound isn't a whole lot different than the "chip-chip" the Twohy makes as it bobs along our patio while the kitties give their rapt attention to it through the screen...just feet away.  Go figure.

http://www.patchworktimes.com/2013/06/09/stash-report-week-23-2013/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...