I went shopping this week out of project necessity, and it added to my stash. Though I only needed a 2.5" - 5" strip of each fabric, I purchased a 1/2 yard piece of each, except for one which was a fat quarter.
You can find the details about my purchase here (about 6 paragraphs down), but in a nutshell, I needed more light fabrics in 1800s repros for the project I'll be taking to quilt camp 7/10. The pattern is a scrappy Tessellating Ts. I've decided to cut out twice as many pieces as I needed because I'm not sure but I may want to make the quilt larger than the pattern which is 58.5 x 72, or I will make two quilts if I find that size is to my liking.
Used This Week: 0 yards
Used Year to Date: 10.25 yards
Added This Week: 5.25 yards
Added Year to Date: 28.875 yards
Net Used for 2013: -18.625 yards
Linking up at Patchwork Times.