Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Oh Dear, March UFO Challenge

Judy has posted the number for the next UFO Challenge Quilt....# 8. That's my Storm at Sea, or as I like to call it "Poseidon Loses". This time I'm really out of quilting safety pins, and I'm not un-pinning anything I already have pinned. I can make progress on it though, as I can prepare the backing. It'll be a pieced backing and I've already sketched the design and set the fabric aside with the quilt. I'm not very hopeful of getting anything beyond that done...unless I can finish the quilts from January's and February's UFO challenge. Seems they're all at about the same point...quilting :P ... oh my! Have I mentioned I'm going to be in the midst of home renovation which is certainly going to put a crimp in my plans.


Link

3 comments:

  1. Feeling your pain!! Finished January's in Feb. and February's needs sandwiched, pinned and quilted! I'm afraid to go look at #8. Hang in there (with me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's really nice. loooks very Irish~st pat's like

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to do a storm at sea quilt -- it's on my bucket list. Seeing yours reinforces my desire! You're such a talented quilter!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...