Monday, February 13, 2012

Design Wall Monday

One of the things "on my wall" is still this little guild quilt. I had hoped to finish it and take it to guild this past Thursday, but yea, though I planned my steps, the Lord directed my path otherwise. I did make some progress on it as on Wednesday I stitched in the ditch around the (4 rows of 3) blocks, so it's stabilized, and now all I need to do is decide what to do in those blocks and in the border. It doesn't have to be elaborate. It doesn't have to be perfect. It doesn't have to be the same in each. It can be simple. It just needs to be done! And then the binding. I did not piece this quilt, but have had it in my possession far too long.

Head over to Judy's to see what others are working on.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...