Thursday, February 9, 2012

No Magic Wands

I sure WISH there WERE magic wands. If I had a magic wand, everything would be clean, organized, put away, free of DUST...there is so much dust in this house. I don't know if it's because we live in a dry, hence dusty, land. Or because we live so near a freeway, which the Lord only knows what is getting kicked up and tossed around into the air. Or if it's because our carpet is over 20 years old and the padding is DUST. Or if it's because the furnace/AC unit is on the roof and even with filters brings in more dust from outside. Or if my housekeeping skills, well, they just may need a little help. What I do know is, I hate dust. I just know that one of these days I'll be featured on "Hoarders" but it won't be stuff I'll be buried beneath, it'll be DUST. I could dust the entire house every day, and it'd take me all day I think, and I'd have to start all over the very next day. Oh, I just thought of something else that causes dust...working with my quilt fabric! Yup, I want a magic wand.

1 comment:

  1. Some places do just generate more dust than others. Our house at Hunter Road is *really* bad. The RV isn't so bad, but I can't tell if it's because it really doesn't generate much or there's just not much space on which for it to gather!! If you ever find a magic wand, please share!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...