Friday, January 24, 2014

Waiting For Word

My mom did have the surgery this afternoon/evening.  My dad was going to the hospital at 10 tonight.  They live within a few miles of the hospital and he wasn't planning on staying long.  I tried to call at 10:45 but no answer, so he was not back home yet. I told him I'd be up until 11:00 p.m.   It may be morning before I find out how things went.   My dad just called, and she's made it out of surgery, but nothing to really report yet as she's still in recovery and he's back home.  I could tell he was pretty tired too as his speech was barely discernible and I had to listen very closely but still didn't catch all that he said.

I had planned to go to Road 2 California tomorrow, but as tired as I am, and with the situation up north, I think it's best I stay home. 

Prayers are appreciated., thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...