Sunday, July 8, 2012

Stash Report Sunday

My goodness! it's been forever since I've posted a report, or so it seems. One can count on an increase to my stash when I go on vacation. Have I mentioned that my aunt Irene is also a quilter?  We have a tradition of hitting the quilt shops when I get to the wet land? I'm home now and she's getting ready to head to quilt camp...some day I hope to be able go to along!

My additions will be added to 'this week' but in actuality were added during my time away in June.
Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 0 yards
Added this Week: 15.5 yards
Added Year to Date: 50.8 yards
Net Used for 2012: -50.8 yards

I'm sure others are reporting their numbers over at Patchwork Times, so hop on over and see how they're doing. In the meantime, here are my purchases made during my near-month away from home:


13 yards total in yardage and FQs, all from Jane's Fabric Patch
from Grandma's Attic - Farmer's Wife is an appropriately titled book I think from a store by that name ;).

Greenbaum's ... my first visit, nice store, but not much in what I tend to be drawn to...or maybe I was feeling a little guilty over my 13 yard purchase a few days before.  I bought 2.5 yds of this for patriotic quilts.

I also bought this at Greenbaum's.

These I bought at Boersma's.  My aunt Irene raved about them, so I HAD to add them to my ruler supply. 

This close-up shows the wonderful fabric grippy dots that run the length of the rulers in two rows - I like that.  The other thing I really like, is that the lines are black, and uncluttered, for those colors that don't lend well to the yellow, crowded line rulers that predominate my supply. They also have 1/2" markings as the rulers I purchased are 3.5" x 18.5" and 6.5" x 18.5".



1 comment:

  1. I think I've come to the place where the creative grids rulers are my favorite because of the way they're marked and their grippy dots. And you can see easily through them to your fabric or mat! I have The Farmer's Wife, too! Lots of pretty fabrics ... it's inspiring!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...