Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Feeding Time

I can never tell until after I actually post if the video is working...so this may come off as soon as I post! Update: it posted, but in checking, it brought to mind that I need to apologize for the shakiness of the video. I was holding the camera up high for the best angle, and had zoomed in and shooting through a dirty window.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it ;)

We have a finch nest under our patio cover looking right out the window over my kitchen sink. Mama and Papa have been coming in and feeding the babes. I'm not sure how many are there. At least three, maybe four. I'm just hoping the blue jays don't come in and raid the nest before they're big enough to leave the nest. This is the first nest in a couple years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...