Sunday, April 29, 2012

Stash Report, Week 18, 2012

I see I haven't posted a Stash Report since Week 12...when nothing changes, it seems there's no point in posting. Again, at Week 18, nothing has changed but I did work on a quilt this week. I was working on the current UFO selection. I'm not counting yardage out until a quilt is actually DONE, so you can see by my tallies that I haven't accomplished any finishes yet this year. And Tuesday is the beginning of a new month with a new UFO Challenge selection. I spent 11.8 hours in April on piecing, cutting, trimming, pressing. That was enough to make my wrist say "enough" for now. So it's been break time since Friday. (I track my time spent on all my quilt projects.)

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 0 yards
Added this Week: 2 yards
Added Year to Date: 2 yards
Net Used for 2012: -2 yards

I went to a yard sale that advertised "vintage fabric" but was very disappointed. In a very dirty box was a tangle of assorted fabrics from no more than the past 20 - 30 years and of those only about three pieces were cotton (VIP) and none were of interest to me. So much for "vintage" more along the lines of Edsel than fine wine. The good news is that I didn't increase my stash :)

Thanks to Judy for hosting our stash reports.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...