Monday, April 9, 2012

Design Wall Monday

Yet another Monday arrives with nothing specific on the Wall.
But, as I should be working on the April UFO project, I'll post the picture of that. I could get a fair amount done on it if I pulled the sheet I'm using as a dust protector during the bathroom renovation off my machine and table.



The fabrics have all been cut for quite awhile, labeled & bundled. They're a true hodge-podge of scrappiness...and older ones at that!

I almost forgot to link you back to Judy's Design Wall Monday - see what everyone's working on!

2 comments:

  1. Lee, that blue floral is gorgeous!! Wow, what a pretty quilt this will be!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you have every thing prepped. . . all you need to do is add the motivation and get started.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...