Thursday, December 12, 2013

Shoot! No, Don't Shoot.

That's exactly what I can't do, I can't shoot...with my camera.  Why?  It's missing.  I had it with me yesterday when I went to my quilt student/friend Renee's and was sure I'd put it back in my purse but it isn't there.  And it's not in my coat pockets. I'm thinking it's in the car and probably slid under the driver's sit.  I put my purse on the floor behind the driver's seat, and it often falls over and stuff falls out of it.  I'll check tomorrow when it's daylight.  No photos tonight.

All of the photos posted yesterday reside on my computer or on the blog or at Picassa, so I didn't think about my camera at all.

 

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain, truly. In the last few months, I've lost a camera and a mobile phone; I've never lost either in all these years. It breaks my heart to have to replace both.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...