Friday, December 6, 2013

Just Too Much To Do

Whoa, here it is Friday already.  For me, it seems like it's been go, go, go, do, do, do, and I'm spinning my wheels more than anything.

Marty has a job interview, an in-person one in about 15 minutes (I may not have this posted by then!).  He had a phone interview last Friday, or was it Monday, with them.  I'm praying something comes through soon, very soon. 

A 2-hour meeting with our financial advisor, once again went 3.5 hours.  It isn't that there's so much there, but he gets to talking, and Marty gets to talking, and my eyes just glaze over!  This week's meeting was to cover our various insurances to make sure we had adequate coverage.  We won't have another meeting until February, I'm glad to hear that!  But post-meetings, there are always actions for us to take, and since I'm the one who does those things, it's on my shoulders.  Most things are falling into place, and we have only to take care of one element at our local credit union branch on Monday, and I have one phone call to make on another matter.  Then it's just a matter of adjusting to a new way of doing things.  Seems there's been far too much "adjusting to new ways" since August!

I also started getting the necessary documents gathered so that I can transfer Nick from the private school to the public school.  The private school has half-day on the 20th then it's Christmas vacation, the public school needs to have everything by the 18th, so time is short.  And I have to go there before 3:30 in the afternoon when I go, so I'll need to pick Nick up early one day so that we can get to the public school so that he can pick his classes. 

I'll post later at Webs of Threads as to how I'm doing on my Celtic Solstice.  Again, I need to learn to count!  


1 comment:

  1. I hope Marty's interview went well! Is Nick looking forward to changing schools? Hope you're getting in some happy time over the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...