Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Typical Tuesday

I had have a post I would like to put up, but I've been trying for days to upload a couple short videos without success.  Each time I try I get an error message saying a problem was encountered - boo, hiss, is this a Blogger issue or is it my video and how would I know?  I haven't been able to figure out a way to get help from Blogger - I need a computer education!  One video clip is exactly one minute, the other is one and a half.  Sigh!  The video involves this sweetie: 
Flame 

Today is the day I was suppose/d (which is it? 'd' or no 'd') to go back to the doc to find out what the status is on my foot's healing and whether or not I'd be able to start putting some weight, any weight on it, as in just enough to press the accelerator and/or brake of my car - I would be ecstatic with just that!  However, Tuesdays are and have been difficult days for both my usual helper and my husband, so the doc that's been involved with this is also only in on Tues & Thurs, so I had to reschedule and my appt is now for Thursday at 8:30 a.m.  Actually, that's a good time because we drop the boys off at school just before 8:00 and that gets me to the doc right about my appt time without having to hang out anywhere waiting for my usual 9:30 time.  That also means two extra days of healing which will hopefully benefit me in getting the ok to be able to drive.  I never did get around to finding out if I could physically drive with my left foot - may be a little scary in our heavy traffic, so probably a good thing.  I feel I 'owe' my friend Essie (Nick's friend Jay's mom) a ton of repayment.  She has been such a sweet blessing to me with getting Nick to school every morning as well as back home every day, and getting me to my doctor appts and picking me up on Tuesdays so I can watch Nick bowl. And speaking of bowling, I need to get my sorry self downstairs and showered and fed so that I'll be ready later to be picked up.

Have a wonderful day everyone.


1 comment:

  1. Okay, I have found that it's *much* easier to upload my videos to youtube and embed them to my blog. Much easier and faster, too. I don't know about any other state, but in Alabama, if your right foot in encased in a cast or boot, it is illegal to drive. Even if you're doing it with your left foot. I hope those two days pay off in a *major* way and we hear terrific news on Thursday afternoon! Oh, and as a bonus (LOL!) the correct usage would have been 'supposed'! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...