Sunday, October 6, 2013

Stash Report Sunday Week 40, 2013

Once again, there is no change to my stash report.  Yes, I've pulled and cut fabric and begun sewing, but my custom has been to not count it as out until it's become a finished quilt.  I'm seriously considering changing that when the new year arrives, to counting it when I finish the top, and then count the backing & binding separately when I finish a quilt.  I'm a great starter, but a not-so-great finisher. 

And with keeping an eye on the old pocketbook, there have been no incoming fabrics either.

Used This Week: 0 yards 
Used Year to Date: 10.25 yards  
Added This Week: 0 yards  
Added Year to Date: 46.375 yards  
Net Used for 2013: -36.125 yards

I suppose I'd have to finish at least 2 or 3 good-sized quilts to 'break even' for the year by the time 12/31 arrives.  We shall see.  Now that I have my machine set into the SewEzi table, it should be easier for me to practice some free-motion quilting, which is presently the biggest drawback from me finishing any quilts.

Linking up with Judy's Patchwork Times Stash Reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...