Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wednesday Is Hump Day

And I'm rejoicing in baby steps of improvement for my Mom which hopefully will be the "over the hump" beginnings.  They are indeed baby steps and there's still a long road ahead, but definitely some improvements.  I am so thankful for the prayers and all the good thoughts and wishes for my mom. God's plan will continues to unfold.

Her sedative was cut for a time this evening allowing her to "wake" briefly and open her eyes and she acknowledged those of us who were there at the time, and my sister called my dad who drove right out to the hospital (only about a 6 minute drive) so that he'd have opportunity too.  It's been rougher on him than he lets on and it was really good I think to let him have some precious moments like that after two weeks.

Keeping it a brief update.  Please continue to pray and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...